Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Figure Out What You're Doing Here

  I want to just start my entry with just a few thoughts. First, we all have different things 
fighting for our attention daily. You know, we have to survive. In order to survive we have to work, earn some sort of income, go to school, just to name some of the biggies. What's your take on it all. Are they necessary evils? Maybe you love your job/career whatever it may be too much to the point of it being a detriment your other relationships with family or friends. Whatever it may be we also have this barrage of information and media coming our way. We have celebrities that we get attached to or musicians we idolize. Probably for good reason in our own minds. 
  Anyway, my point is that we have a lot to deal with and sometimes (meaning always) little time to get it done. My question is what are we doing here? I mean, what am I doing here? I found myself thinking that today. I wake up make decisions and it gets me places, sometimes places I want to be, and sometimes places I can't wait to leave. Most often the latter in my case. I seem to like the trial and error learning. When all is said and done what is our attitude with it all. I don't know about everyone else, but I get so tired of going through the motions without some sort of meaning behind it all. I have a song by Ace Enders who helps me to understand and feel what I am attempting to explain. This song is called emergency. Take time to really listen to the lyrics and get a feel for what the message is. I am sure it is different than mine in some way, but it is pretty clear I think. 

Artist: Ace Enders 
Album: When I hit the Ground
Song: Emergency

We need an emergency once in a while to figure out what we are doing here, and reflect on why we are the way we are and take time and think about why we do what we do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment